Tuesday 9 June 2015

Why life will be tough without a bean bag for me

People may call me stupid as I prefer to live on a bean bag in this terribly hot, tropical climate of India and they may say that it's bad for my health as it 'traps' heat and makes the already hot climate hotter, but for me it is the most comfortable place to sit in, better than any other place I've sat on as it's extremely flexible, I can change its position to suit me, it lets me sit in all kinds of awkward positions that are comfortable for me , and I think in the scientific point of view, it's extremely comfy as it puts pressure on every single part of your back.

I don't even use the dining table to eat, I use the bean bag for all purposes, whether it's eating, watching TV or doing homework, there is not a place in the world I would rather be sitting on than the bean bag( except in places where the bean bag is there). 

For all those who don't know what a bean bag is, quoting Wikipedia "bean bag (also beanbag) is a sealed bag containing dried beansPVC pellets, expanded polystyrene, or expanded polypropylene with various applications." I'd add the fact that it is the most comfortable thing to sit on!
For any person shopping for chairs, sofas, couches, trust me, I would rather buy a dozen bean bags and put it all over the house. You'll understand my words only when you get yourself a bean bag and sit on it for a while.

There's only one little problem with getting used to sitting on a bean bag- it makes you lazy as hell and makes every other place you sit in uncomfortable. Even when you're not sitting on it and doing something else, the laziness gets to you and you'll feel like just going, sitting on your bean bag and relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment